Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Best Part

The best thing about these altered photo albums is that they are personal, unique, not very time consuming and make amazing gifts. For a gift you can even set a theme; the photos that went into this book were photos of my friends and I through the years. This is just one thing you can do with your book.

A few things from the book:

* To hold the photos in I used sticky photo corners- I used the black ones for this book but the colored ones work too! (I personally do not like the clear ones that come on a roll I find they do not stick very well)

* One other note about my book: The book no longer closes all of the way. By gluing the pages together and adding photos you expand the book; if this is not a problem for you you can leave it, if you want your book to close all of the way this can be remedied by using a utility knife or excato to cut some of the pages out, just make sure you cut as close to the binding as possible as to not get ridges.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!

No comments: